Thursday, June 16, 2016

High Maintenance???

Hey!

What's considered High Maintenance? Well online it's considered 'challenging, demanding, hard to please, needy' etc.. that's not me at all...right?

I'm going camping next week! My brother and his family (wife + five children) invited my mom, fiance and I to go camping with them over-night next week.. I mean it's only a night. I can do it. I hope. I've never done really anything nature esque in my life. I'm from Southern CALIFORNIA, and I live in a big ass city in the middle of the desert. Come on? But somehow they've talked me into this trip. I'm excited, and not really scared. I'm not much of a big person, nor heat person, and not a fan of being in walking distance from a bathroom. Well my mom, Fiance and I bought a tent and we're gonna wing it. I'm not sure how fun it will be but I have high hopes. Wish me luck. But seriously, high maintenance? hahahah. yeah ok. sure. Maybe a little. I'll keep you updated.





anyone else ever been camping or can give me tips on what to bring?

No comments:

Post a Comment